Mens/Womens Katch McArdle BMR Calculator (Metric)
- 1Enter your lean body mass in kilos
- 2Enter your activity level
- 3View your calculated Total Daily Energy Expenditure Value (TDEE) – the average number of calories your body burns per day
Note: To calculate your lean body mass, multiply your weight (kg) by your body fat percentage, then subtract that number from your weight.
Example: Female weighs 54.5 kilos with body fat percentage of 20% (10.9 lbs), so lean body mass is 54.5 – 10.9 = 43.6 kg.
- Create a custom weight loss program tailored to your specific weight loss goals
- Create a personal fitness routine that is designed to achieve your personal fitness goals
- Track and monitor your progress in relation to both your physical measurements and your improvements to your fitness results
- View charts and graphs that visually depict both your physical results and your improvements in the performance of your fitness routine