- Imagine sitting in a chair while doing this. Bring your butt down, and keep your back straight
- Get a good foot position so you do not slip
- Keep your arms straight out the entire time
This exercise targets your quadriceps and provides a moderate cardio benefit. It also works your gluteals and hamstrings.
Quadriceps, Gluteals, Hamstrings
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Stand about a foot from a sturdy wall and lean your back against it. Hold a medicine ball in both hands and extend your arms straight out in front of you at shoulder level.
- 1 Slowly squat down until your thighs are parallel with the floor, sliding down the wall but not using it for support. Do not let you knees go past your ankles.
- 2 Slowly return to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.