- Do not lift with your neck
- Your arms are the only body part that should move
Two Arm Front Deltoids Dumbbell Raises
This exercise targets the front of your shoulders and provides a low cardio benefit.
Anterior Deltoids (Front Shoulders)
1 Day a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with an overhand grip, arms hanging straight down in front of you.
- 1 Exhaling, slowly raise your arms straight forward and up to shoulder level, elbows slightly bent.
- 2 Inhale and slowly lower your arms back down to starting position.
- 3Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.