- Keep your hands at your sides
- Your back must remain straight
This exercise targets your quadriceps and provides a low cardio benefit.
1 Day a Week to
3 Days a Week
Thigh Abductor Machine
Starting Position: Position yourself on the thigh abductor machine, back flat and feet flat on the platforms. Make sure your outer calves are pressed against the leg pads, legs shoulder width apart.
- 1 Spread your legs so each one is at a 45 degree angle to your body.
- 2 Slowly bring your legs back together.
- 3Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.