- Do not lean forward, keep your back flat the entire
- Control the weight, do not swing your arm
Swing Squats With One Arm
This exercise targets your quadriceps and provides a moderate cardio benefit. It also works your hamstrings and glutes.
Quadriceps (Quads), Hamstrings, Gluteals (Glutes)
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward. Hold a kettlebell by the handle with your right hand with an overhand grip, palm facing the ground. Squat down like you are going to sit in a chair and position the kettlebell between your legs, slightly behind your knees.
- 1 Exhale and drive up to a standing position, extending your arm straight out and up so you are holding the kettlebell at shoulder level.
- 2 Inhale and squat back down, returning to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set, then switch arms and repeat.