- Do not lean forward, keep your back straight
- Your form is correct if you can feel it in your quads
Squats With Two Kettlebells
This exercise targets your quadriceps and provides a moderate cardio benefit. It also works your hamstrings and glutes.
Quadriceps (Quads), Hamstrings, Gluteals (Glutes)
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward. Hold a kettlebell by the handle in each hand with an overhand grip, palms facing you. Hang both arms straight down in front of you so the kettlebells are right in front of your thighs.
- 1 Exhale and squat down, pushing your backside towards the wall behind you like you are going to sit in a chair.
- 2 Inhale and drive back into a standing position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.