- Focus on balance
- Do not lean forward, keep your back straight
- Do not extend your knee over your toes
This exercise targets your quadriceps and provides a moderate cardio benefit. It also works your hamstrings and glutes.
Quadriceps (Quads), Hamstrings, Gluteals (Glutes)
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Step forward with your right leg as if you are going to lunge, but keep both legs straight. Hold a kettlebell by the handle in your right hand with an overhand grip, palm facing you. Hang both arms straight down at your sides.
- 1 Exhale and squat down, bending your right leg into a 90 degree angle. Your other foot should stay in the same place with your knee bent towards the floor.
- 2 Inhale and return to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set, then switch sides and repeat.