- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Keep hips and bottom flat to the ground
- Keep knees bent
This exercise stretches your back and requires no equipment to perform.
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Lie on the floor, face up with your legs straight out and your arms by your sides. Raise your head 6 inches off the floor.
- 1 Pull your left leg over your right so that your knee touches the ground. Rest your right arm on your stomach.
- 2 Hold the stretch for about five seconds.
- 3 Switch sides and repeat steps one and two.
- 4 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.