- Use only your wrist and hand
- Lean forward slightly but keep your back flat
Single Arm Dumbbell Palms Down Wrist Curls
This exercise targets your forearms and provides a low cardio benefit.
3 Days a Week to
5 Days a Week
Dumbbell, Flat Bench
Starting Position: Sit on the edge of a flat bench with your knees bent, shoulder width apart and feet flat on the floor. Hold a dumbbell in one hand with an overhand grip, resting your forearm on your thigh so your hand is hanging over your knee. Rest your other arm on your thigh.
- 1 Slowly curl your wrist upwards until the dumbbell is level with your knee. Keep your forearm flat on your thigh the entire time.
- 2 Slowly lower your wrist back down to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set, then switch arms and repeat motions.