- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Do not push too far, just until you feel the
Seated Spread Eagle
This exercise stretches your legs and requires no equipment to perform.
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Sit on the ground with each leg fully extended out to a 45 degree angle in a "V" shape.
- 1 Reach your arms straight out in front of you and lean forward as if to touch your nose to the ground, until you feel the stretch in your legs.
- 2 Hold for 10 seconds and return to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.