- Sit up straight, keep your abs tight
- Do not lift with your neck
- Do not rest your weight on your free arm
Seated Shoulder Press With One Arm
This exercise targets the front of your shoulders and provides a low cardio benefit.
Anterior Deltoids (Front Shoulders)
1 Day a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Sit on the ground with your back straight and legs extended straight out in a "V". Hold a kettlebell by the handle in one hand with an overhand grip, palm facing out. Tuck your elbow into your side and hold the kettlebell at shoulder level, arm curled. Rest your other hand on the floor or on your thigh.
- 1 Exhaling, extend the kettlebell straight up above your shoulder.
- 2 Inhale and slowly return your arm to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set, then switch arms and repeat.