- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Do not push too far, just until you feel the
- Beginners might need to reach just to the shin
Seated Hurdler Stretch
This exercise stretches your legs and requires no equipment to perform.
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Sit on the ground and bring your foot into your left thigh, bending your knee. Keep your other leg fully extended out straight.
- 1 Lean forward and grab your left foot with your left hand until you feel the stretch in your leg.
- 2 Hold for 10 seconds, then switch legs and repeat motions.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.