- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Focus on keeping your legs raised and straight the
- Keep your abs tight
This exercise targets your abdominals and provides a low cardio benefit.
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Sit on the ground, holding the kettlebell handle with both hands in an overhand grip. Extend your legs straight out at a 45 degree angle to the floor, feet touching. Position the kettlebell right above your hips, elbows bent, leaning back slightly.
- 1 Exhaling, slowly bring the kettlebell over to one side, lightly touching it to the ground next to your hip.
- 2 Quickly bring it over to the other side, touching it to the ground again.
- 3 Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
- 4 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.