- Do not lift with your neck
- Your arms should be the only body part moving
Medicine Ball Front Deltoids Raises
This exercise targets the front of your shoulders and provides a low cardio benefit.
Anterior Deltoids (Front Shoulders)
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward. Hold a medicine ball with both hands, extending your arms straight down in front of you.
- 1 Exhaling, slowly raise your arms straight up to shoulder level, elbows slightly bent.
- 2 Inhale and slowly lower your arms down to starting position.
- 3Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.