- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Control the weight, especially on the way down
- Keep your abs tight
Lying Triceps Extensions w/Kettlebell
This exercise targets your triceps and provides a low cardio benefit.
1 Day a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Lie on the floor, face up with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Hold a kettlebell by the handle with both hands with an overhand grip, the larger part hanging behind your hands. Rest the kettlebell on the floor right above your head, elbows bent.
- 1 Exhaling, slowly press the kettlebell straight up until your arms are fully extended.
- 2 Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set