- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Do not push too far, just until you feel the
Lying Side Quadriceps Stretch
This exercise stretches your quadriceps and requires no equipment to perform.
Quadriceps (Quads), Hamstrings
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Lay on your side, propped up by one arm, elbow bent, resting your head on your hand. Extend your legs out so your body is in a straight line, one on top of the other.
- 1 Grab your top ankle with the hand on that same side and pull your heel into your butt, until you feel the stretch in your quads.
- 2 Hold for 10 seconds, then flip over and repeat with the opposite leg.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.