- Focus on balance
- Do not lean forward, keep your back straight
- Do not extend your knee over your toes
- Do not use your neck
Lunge Press With Two Arms
This exercise targets your quadriceps and provides a moderate to high cardio benefit. It also works your hamstrings and glutes.
Quadriceps (Quads), Hamstrings, Gluteals (Glutes)
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Moderate to High
Starting Position: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward. Hold a kettlebell by the handle in each hand with an underhand grip, palms facing you. Tuck your elbows into your side and position the kettlebells right in front of your shoulders.
- 1 Exhale and lunge forward with your right leg, bending it into a 90 degree angle, while simultaneously extending both arms straight up and flipping your hands so your palms are facing away from you at the top of the motion. Your other foot should stay in the same place with your knee bent towards the floor.
- 2 Inhale and return your arms and leg to starting position.
- 3 Repeat, lunging forward with with the other leg.
- 4 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set, alternating legs.