- Control the motion- do not swing your arms
- Keep your eyes on the ball
- Contract your abdominals the entire time
Long Arm Oblique Twists
This exercise targets your obliques and provides a low cardio benefit.
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward. Hold a medicine ball in both hands. Fully extend your arms and rotate your torso and arms to one side so that the ball is waist level at your side.
- 1 Slowly twist your arms and upper body to the exact opposite side.
- 2 Slowly return back to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.