- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Do not push too far, just until you feel the
This exercise stretches your shoulders and requires no equipment to perform.
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Kneel down on your hands and knees, tucking your knees into your chest. Hang your head down and rest your forearms flat on the ground in front of you.
- 1 Keep your arms extended out and push your hips back, until you feet the stretch in your shoulders.
- 2 Hold for 10 seconds, then return to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.