- Perform exercise with a spotter
- Touch the bottom of the weights together at the peak position
- Follow one path with your arms, do not allow them to wobble
- Use the foot pedals so you do not arch your back
- Move your arms at the same pace, but use
your pecs to move them
Incline Supinating Dumbbell Flyes
This exercise targets your upper and middle chest and provides a low cardio benefit.
Pectoralis Major (Upper/Middle Chest)
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Incline Bench, Dumbbells
Starting Position: Lie on the incline bench, face up with your knees bent, feet on the platform. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with an underhand grip and extend your arms straight out to your sides. Your upper arms should be parallel with the floor and your forearms angled out wide. Your palms should be facing each other.
- 1 Exhaling, pull your hands
towards each other and as you do so,
rotate your wrists inwards so that they are facing you .
- 2 Slowly return your arms back to starting position, rotating your wrists back also.
- 3Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.