- Keep your back flat, do not hunch over in the squat
- Do not lift with your neck
High Pull With One Arm
This exercise targets the sides and rear shoulders and provides a moderate cardio benefit.
Lateral Deltoids (Side Shoulders), Posterior Deltoids (Rear Shoulders)
1 Day a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward. Hold a kettlebell by the handle in one hand with an overhand grip, palm facing you. Squat down like you are going to sit in a chair and rest the kettlebell on the ground between your feet, keeping your arms straight. Hang your other arm by your side.
- 1 Exhaling, explode up to a standing position and raise the kettlebell up to your chin, raising your elbows up and out.
- 2 Inhale and slowly return back to the starting squat position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.