- Control the motion- do not swing your legs up or down
- Bring your legs down as slowly as possible
Hanging Knees To Head Raises
This exercise targets your lower abdominals and provides a moderate cardio benefit.
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Grab a pullup bar with your arms shoulder width apart, palms facing each other, hanging your legs straight down.
- 1 Exhaling, bend your knees and bring them towards your head, touching your knees to your elbows.
- 2 Inhale and slowly bring your legs back down to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.