- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Do not push too far, just until you feel the
This exercise stretches your hamstrings by laying down and pulling your leg back.
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Lie on the floor, face up with your legs extended straight in front of you, heels resting on the ground. Keep your arms by your sides.
- 1 Raise one leg, keeping it straight. Grab behind the knee with both hands and pull your leg towards your chest until you feel the stretch in your hamstrings. Keep your head on the ground.
- 2 Hold for ten seconds, then switch legs and repeat.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.