- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Do not push too far, just until you feel the
This exercise stretches your gluteals and requires no equipment to perform. It also stretches your hamstrings.
Gluteals (Glutes), Hamstrings
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Lie on the floor, face up with your legs extended straight out in front of you, heels touching the ground. Keep your arms by your sides.
- 1 Using both hands, grab below your knee and pull towards your chest. Keep your other leg straight. At the same time, raise your head and shoulders off the floor.
- 2 Hold for about 10 seconds, then repeat with the opposite leg.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.