- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Keep your hands next to your head
- Don’t let your legs touch the ground
Flutter Kick Oblique Crunches
This exercise targets your obliques and requires no equipment to perform.
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Low to Moderate
Starting Position: Lie on the floor, face up. Put your hands into fists and place them right next to your head, with your elbows perpendicular to your body. Keep your legs straight out and raise them one inch off the floor.
- 1 When you are ready to begin, raise your head and shoulders off the floor, keeping your back on the floor. In one fluid motion, bring your right knee and your left elbow towards each other. Focus on bringing your arm across your body, but just bringing your knee forward. Exhale on the crunch.
- 2 Bring your left knee towards your right elbow, following the same process. Continue to alternate your legs and elbows, making sure to follow a consistent breathing pattern.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.