- Make sure you do not do any of the work with your arms
- Control the motion, do not swing your legs
Flat Bench Abdominals Leg Pull Ins
This exercise targets your lower abdominals area and provides a low to moderate cardiovascular benefit.
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Low to Moderate
Starting Position: Sit in the middle of a flat bench with your legs together, a foot above the bench and hanging off the end. Place your hands at your sides, about a foot behind your body. Lean back to a 45 degree angle, bending your elbows.
- 1 Keeping your upper body in starting position, exhale and bring your knees toward your chest. Your knees should stay touching and you should not bring them past your butt. Your shins will stay parallel to the bench.
- 2 Inhale and return your legs to starting position, about a foot off the bench.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.