- Focus on balance
- Keep your back straight and butt down
the entire time
- Different hand positions on the ball will isolate different chest muscles
Exercise Ball Inclined Pushups
This exercise targets your chest and provides a low to moderate cardio benefit.
Upper, Middle & Lower Chest
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Low to Moderate
Starting Position: Place your hands halfway between the sides and the top of the exercise ball. Get into push up position with your hands on an exercise ball, positioned halfway between the sides and the top of the ball. You should be up on your toes with your whole body straight and your hands underneath your shoulders.
- 1 While maintaining balance, slowly bring your chest down towards the ball. Keep your elbows close to your sides.
- 2 Once your nose touches or comes close to the ball, explode back up into starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.