- Keep your back straight and
- Pinch your shoulder blades together on the shrug
This exercise targets your traps and provides a low cardio benefit.
2 Days a Week to
3 Days a Week
Starting Position: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with an overhand grip, palms facing you. Hang your arms straight down by your sides.
- 1 Shrug your shoulders up, keeping your arms and back straight.
- 2 Hold for a one count, then slowly lower your shoulders back down to starting position.
- 3Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.