- Contract your abdominals the entire time
- Do not use your legs for an advantage
- Focus on balance
This targets your abdominals and provides a low cardio benefit. It also works your obliques.
Abdominals, Obliques (Sides)
1 Day a Week to
5 Days a Week
Medicine Ball, Exercise Ball
Starting Position: Lay face up with your back flat on the center of an exercise ball, knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Hold a medicine ball in both hands with your arms fully extended over your chest. Make sure your head, chest, torso and knees are in a straight line.
- 1 Twist your arms and upper body to one side until they are parallel with the ground, rolling slightly on the ball. Keep your feet flat on the ground.
- 2 Return back to starting position.
- 3 Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set, alternating sides.